maandag 16 december 2013

Be Inspired challenge by Val c

Like every month Val and her challenge team has made a challenge, which you can find here. A challenge to use trees and to be inspired by blocked lay outs.

The challenge comes with a freebie (Oh my Tree) in which you can find a coupon with $2 discount

 


                                                         for Artbook Oh my Tree

 
I made this lay out
 
 
Credits: Val c Designs:
Art book Oh my Tree Free starter
Art Book oh My tree
Art Book  Collection- Be my Star {Collection}
Art Book- Siblings {Bundle}
Fly with Me (Collab with Celinia Curtis)
ART Book - Expression Of The Soul {Bundle}
Happiness
Art Book see the World{Bundle}
Art Book City Soul {the kit}
Courage(retired)
Cozy Christmas Add On(retired)
 
Available at Vals store at Oscraps (exept Courage and Cozy Christmas Addon)
Photobucket






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten