woensdag 15 januari 2014

mOving fOward, an Oscraps collab

Every month there will a Oscraps designers collab. For January it is mOving fOrward, a kit which looks forward.This collaboration includes mini kits from: Maya de Groot, Charlize Creations, Jopke Designs, Boutique Cute Doll, TaylorMade Designs, Danielle Young, Paula Kesselring, and Dido Designs.You can get it here


Here's the preview:
I made this lay out with it


I love to blend so I took a lovely photo of Streep photo, added a layer mask(pressed the alt key at the same moment so my layer mask would be black, see Irene tut on the blog). I painted Streep back with a watercolor brush to get a water color look. I choose hard light blend modus to get the effect that I liked. I used a hue/saturation adjustment layer to color the bird to which direction the cat looks

Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten