dinsdag 17 november 2020

Streep

This photo editing I did a long time ago. It was a tutorial in that awesome "Photoshop Creative""or Photoshop Magazine'(both discontinued). I learned to play with the Halftone filter. I felt in love with the effect and the love still is strong..

Crafty Button Designs
Flourish Collection https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Flourish-Collection.html


The next one is an old one . I started it 5  year ago as a present for my mother but she died before I finished it. It is vectorbased and the Pen is a tool which I have difficulties with..Not my favorite..So I was glad I finally finished it..
The cat in the bag was no misfortune (Dutch saying buying a cat in the bag means you bought something bad)
but a sweetheart, kitten of my late cat Mimi and given to my mother, who couldn't take of  him anymore  when she got to live in a home...
Ollie's brother and I still miss him 

Jopke Designs
Dark Blended and Textures # 7 (paper 3 and 4) https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Dark-Blends-and-Textures-7.html




Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten