maandag 25 augustus 2014


You can find more about Megs spotlight here. The challenge was to use two or more templates for your lay out. I used 3 templates of the Living out loud collab (Crafty Button Design, Courtney's Design and Our Misadventures) Unfortunately taken from the store.
I  started with one, make the Circle cluster smaller (in the yellow circle), deleted all the clutter and made use of the .png files from the other 2 templates. if you drag and drop, the files are on the right place.


I used the plum photo mask en put it behind the Circles cluster


I loved the ink spot but i cut it in 3 pieces to place it slightly differently and be able to play with the blend modes

I had no plan nor photo and wanted to play with Courtneys designs Young at Heart. I filled the template parts with the awesome artsy papers, then I placed the funny lady, the elements and the wa


Courtney Designs Young at Heart and She
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten