maandag 1 september 2014

Some other lay outs

I made some other lay outs which I like to show!


Made for the Happy Place Challenge [

Oscraps Collab ExOtic India 
Oscraps Blog/ FB Hop Because I'm me


My lay out was meant for the litterairy AnnaLift but I was a little too slow ;)

Oscraps collabs
Because I,m me blog/fb hop

Anna Aspnes


Made for the spotlight challenge of Boutique Cute Doll. Unfortunately she is going to retire from designing last month, she has a sale in her shop until the end of September The drawing is Wolf and is mine
Boutique Cute Doll:Capture the Details
Designs by Tina Second Changes 


Made, and that tooke quite a time for the release of Living Out Loud, a collab from Crafty Button designs, Our Misadventures and Courtney's Design but isn't available anymore


Photo edited with Digitalizer !! from AlphaPlugins

Exotic India An 2014 oscraps collaboration 
Shooting Stars An 2014 oscraps Collaberation
 New growth Courtney Designs


Originally made for a AnnaChallenge but forgotten, too much stuff to link but here is the link to Anna's store


Anna Aspnes
APP Salty Living
APP Learn
APP Wander
APP City Linits
City Limits Sampler
Scriptease Love 1
12x12 page overlays
Wise words no1
Lace Textures no 1




Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten