maandag 16 september 2013

Designer Challenges on Oscraps en Midmaand Digiscrap

Maya de Groot was this time the featured designer of the Designer Spotlight challenge. She came with a awesome challenge, an altered portrait. I made 2 lay outs with the same base made of vtracing the pen. Maya likes steam punk so she challenges us to use that style too. From steampunk to Art Nouveau is not so far. I loved the Alphonse Mucha posters, so my first lay out was inspired on that. Unfortunately Aqlphose had tons more of talent and experience than me, but i liked the hair.


I also love the work of Roy liechtensteijn. so I made some improvements in the vector work, played with some halftone filters/ techniques (i chose the bitmap modes and set that on soft  light). I chose the jugendstile colors. I liked them better than the pop art colors'(for this project) .



For the monthly Val cBe Inspired challenge i made this. The challenge was to scrap a great holiday memory. I used her See the world kit



For the monthly Midmaand(Mid month), we were challenged by Anja to use masked/ stencils for the words







Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten