maandag 16 september 2013

First September Ochallenges

I still having trouble getting this blog up to date. With stress (my mother is moving and things with my brothers aren't going smoothing to say the least) and fatigue (I tried to get better with Seroxat, something that didn't went well) is it haRD TO SCRAP AND TO BLOG.
I am glad that i still managed to scrap something nice and already participated in 3 monthly O challenges

CopyCat

I choose to work with ValC latest kit See the world and her collab with Cilenia Curtis Come Fly with me. Click on the links to go to the Ostore


Creative techniques

The tutorial was about masking. I made this lay out with it with many valc goodies. See my Ogallerie for more credits.



Webinspiration

Finally i Had a change to work with the goodies from jopkes Design. Especially her awesome fancy art roses


 I was very pleased with the result. I was not the only one because i got a mention in the O my stars entry of the Oscraps blog!



Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten